Scroll to top
Buying Sonoma County Real Estate: This Agent’s Promise
What should you expect as a buyer?
- To learn how a minimal down payment can buy a home.
- To learn that a past or current credit problem can be overcome to allow home ownership.
- To know what loan amount you can qualify for.
- To know the various financing options available.
- Assistance in getting the the lowest interest rate on your mortgage.
- An accurate estimate of the total cash required to buy a home.
- To be shown homes available for sale in the neighborhood of your choice, regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised.
- The facts on past appreciation rates for neighborhoods.
- A written explanation of purchase documents before you sign anything.
- Help to obtain desired property inspections.
- A personal “walk-through” of the home prior to closing.
- A thorough explanation of all closing documents.
- To be informed along the way.
- Personal attention after the sale.