Selecting the right real estate professional is your first step towards a successful transaction. With so many real estate professionals to choose from, here’s what I think you should be looking for in a Realtor®.
- I will live up to my fiduciary duty to you with utmost care, integrity, honesty, and loyalty.
- I will always work on your behalf with your best interests in mind.
- I will tell you the truth about all aspects of the real estate transaction.
Real Estate transactions today demand the highest standards of professional knowledge. I offer years of experience, expertise, and integrity to meet your Sonoma County real estate needs. Negotiations usually entail a close relationship between client and agent, especially in real estate transactions. I try to make our time together enjoyable as well as productive.
- I am a lifelong resident of Sonoma County and an experienced real estate investor since 1978. I became a licensed real estate agent in 1998. I have been fortunate to travel the world and recognize that Sonoma County is truly one of the great places to live.
- I have managed the complete transformation of several of my homes through extensive remodeling and am well aware of the ins and outs of construction. As a real estate investor, I have expertise in income property and exchanges.
- As diverse as my knowledge base is for a variety of properties, from condominiums to estate properties, I will seek out the knowledge of others to fulfill the needs of my clients when needed.
I am committed to my clients and focused on my work to help you meet your goals and represent your interests. This means not only listening well but also anticipating what is needed to get things done right. I have a team of resources to bring to bear for achieving your goals for you!
I also believe this extends to giving back to my community both in dollars and time. I am a past board member for Community Action Partnership (CAP) and recipient of the Sonoma County Volunteer Center’s prestigious award as Volunteer Board Member of the Year. Through my work with CAP, I have played an integral role in development and support of Sloan House Women’s Transitional Shelter and many other community-based projects.