I strive to make Melody Montero.com inclusive to all users with and without disabilities and impairments.
My strong belief is that every person deserves to live with dignity and equality, no matter the topic.
When it comes to website accessibility, my web team is actively learning, testing, and becoming educated on current standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as the following assistive technologies:
- – JAWS (Job Access With Speech)
- – Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- – NVDA (Nonvisual Desktop Access)for Windows
- – Apple VoiceOver for Mac
I believe it is our moral obligation to allow efficient, accessible, and unrestricted use for those with disabilities, which is why I will continue my ongoing efforts to improve the accessibility of this website.
To improve your opportunity to see web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- – Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- – Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- – Increase text size
- – Magnify your screen
- – Change background and text colors
- – Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
Despite efforts in making all content fully accessible, some features may not be fully adapted to the strictest of accessibility standards.
However, if you find an issue with accessing any part of this website, please contact me through my web team so we can help resolve the issue for you and others.