Creative Class Invited…
…to 1161 Wild Rose Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Sold $595,000! Call (707) 529-2429 for similar listings
Impeccably remodeled inside and out. All is renewed and updated in spotless, contemporary design.
The open floor plan provides fluid connections between all the spaces in the house. Well-lit rooms and elegant design elements imbue warmth and comfort.
Generous decks and benches situated in the serenely landscaped, large garden create spaces for living outside. The beautiful, redwood fence preserves calm and cozy privacy.
The newly built garden-office, with its own deck and large windows, connects you with the outdoors and invites work-from-home days. It’s outfitted with high-speed internet and an extra storage room.
Now a studio for exercise, meditation, or other use, the former garage also houses the laundry area with a porcelain-tiled work counter and stainless steel sink.
Charge your electric car with the Juicebox Pro40 under the new carport, with its sleek metal roof, and illuminated by can-lights from its knotty-pine ceiling.
Entertain guests at the kitchen’s granite counter and outdoor dining deck. Sample Sonoma County’s award-winning wines, ciders, and beer. Feast on exquisite, local produce, cheeses, and artisan breads from the many farmers’ markets.
This area, sometimes affectionately called one of the last “family-owned and operated” neighborhoods in town, is lined with huge, mature trees that give shade and muffle urban sounds. It’s comfortably walkable and myriad bike routes are close by.
As a small portion of county within the city, the street maintains a country-like atmosphere. The property parcels are large, vegetable gardens abound, and fresh eggs from the chickens next door are plentiful! Egrets, crows, turkeys, and crickets frequent the neighborhood each day, as the sun rises over the backyard, and sets in the front.
Truly a bit of country life tucked away in the midst of city amenities and services!
Creative Class Life
- 2 bedrooms/1 bath
- 1067 sf house
- 8712 sf (0.2 acre) lot
- Built 1945
- Living room
- Family room
- Converted garage-studio
- Garden office
- Carport & car charger
- Privacy fence & decks
- Landscaped front & back yards
All upgrades below are new:
- Redwood privacy fence & decks; custom-welded gates
- Garden office w/ private deck & extra storage room
- Forced-air furnace & AC; Ecobee smart thermostat
- “Full Monty” cable (high-speed Internet/landline phone/cable TV) throughout house & garden office
- Garage transformed into studio & laundry space
- Attic & floor insulation
- Wide-plank, knotty-maple floors
- Up/down honeycomb-blinds
- Energy-saving LED light fixtures; dimmer switches throughout; garden string-lights
- Carport with knotty-pine ceiling, can lighting, & metal roof
- Juicebox Pro40 car charger – WiFi-enabled, 40-Amp, smart EV charging station (Level 2 EVSE) with 24-foot cable
- 200 amp, overhead electrical main panel
- Device-charging station
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Doors & lever knobs; barn doors; electronic entry lock
- Custom-built, Japanese-style closet doors
- Wall & ceiling texture – contemporary style; paint – inside and out
- Faucet hardware & sinks – Blanco Silgranit kitchen sink
- Porcelain tile: bathroom floor & shower; garage-studio counter
- Toto skirted, low-flush toilet
- Custom-built, maple bathroom cabinets & dresser-style vanity
- Tub and contemporary, glass shower door
- Smoke & carbon detectors
- Ethanol-burning, ventless fireplace
- Financial note:
- Sales comps for this distinctive property are unlikely to be found. It is unique to this neighborhood and the surrounding area.
Within 1 block:
- UPS shipping store
- Taqueria Molcajetes
Within 1 mile:
- Hwy 101
- Finley Community Park, Recreation & Aquatic Center
- Rileystreet Art Supply
- SPARC Cannabis Dispensary
- Fogbelt Brewing Company
- Redwood Credit Union
Within 2 miles:
- Two SMART train stations
- Bike paths & many bike shops and… the start & finish point of Levi’s
- GranFondo mass-start cycling event with international riders of all ability levels.
- Oliver’s Market • Whole Foods
- Flying Goat Coffee • Brew Coffee & Beer House
- Russian River Brewing Company (of Pliny the Younger & Elder)
- Spinster Sisters Restaurant • The Naked Pig
- Hardware stores
- Charles M. Schulz Museum
- Santa Rosa Junior College
- Farmers Markets, wineries, farms, & restaurants
Within 5 – 7 miles:
- Luther Burbank Center for the Arts
- Trione-Annadel State Park (5000 acres)
- Screaming Mimi’s Ice cream, Sebastopol
- Plant Nurseries
- The Barlow, Sebastopol – dining, shops; pedestrian-friendly
- Lowell’s Restaurant
- More Farmers Markets, wineries, farms, & restaurants
Within 10 – 15 miles:
- Green Music Center
- Santa Rosa Airport
- Sonoma State University
- The charming towns of Healdsburg & Petaluma
- Tons more wineries, farms, & restaurants
Within 15 – 30 miles:
- Russian River, Guerneville
- Bodega Bay
- Jenner Beach
Contact Realtor Melody Montero:
Pro 40 WiFi-enabled 40-Amp Smart EV Charging Station (Level 2 EVSE) with 24-foot cable
- High charging speed, 40A / 10 kW
- Full JuiceNet app and web-based charging control
- LED indication for power, connectivity, charging status
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Portable: can be removed from the mounting bracket in seconds
- Durable, water and fire resistant metal case
- UL Listed
- More info…
Become a Sonoma Clean Power Member
- Sonoma Clean Power Rewards Program allows you to charge your vehicle in a way that maximizes your use of renewable energy and minimizes your contribution to grid congestion – all while earning rewards for participating!
- More info on Sonoma Clean Power (PG&E alternative)…